JBH – 2.0/2N Dark Brown 3.4ozJ Beverly Hills SKU: 76572
- Much like a diamond, there are different qualities of pigments and unless we are told the quality directly, we can never be sure of their purity. Our pigments are pharmaceutical-grade and measure 99.98% in purity, which is the smallest and purest pigment molecule in the world (micro- molecular).
- Ammonia is used in colour to bring the cuticle to an alkaline level so it can open and the colour pigment can be deposited. Our colour has a pH level of 8.59 which is the minimum pH level needed to push the colour pigment in.
- Black pearl powder, aloe vera, argan, acai berry, beeswax
Formulated with pure botanicals that survive in a moderately alkaline pH and work to leave the hair healthy and shiny.
- We use a pharmaceutical manufacturing protocol with a completely automatic production process. All production, transport, and stock phases are carried out in a sterile environment, under vacuum and at a controlled temperature. This ensures our colour does not undergo oxidation and its molecules reach a level of purity equal to 99.98%.
(1) JBH – 2.0 N Dark Brown 3.4oz
- Weight: 3 oz