Babe Hair Extensions are made with 100% Remy Human hair, which means the natural cuticle is preserved to allow all the hair strands to run the same direction. With proper care, Remy hair has minimal matting and tangling, and it can last for months! Babe uses ethical practices and procedures for the production of their extensions.
For Babe, the name Hand Tied Wefts mean that each weft is hand sewn versus machine sewn, and that’s one thing that separates it from many other hair extension brands. Most people think that hand tied was given its name because you hand tie them in, which doesn’t necessarily mean the weft itself is hand tied, but Babes wefts are. This process makes them lighter and lay more naturally.
Installation for this method is fast and the look is seamless. No doubt, your clients will love how Tape-Ins length and volume and blend easily into hair. The install time is as little as 45 minutes, so your client will have their ideal look in no time. Using this method will save you precious time and money. Plus, the medical grade adhesive is designed for hair, so with proper care, tape won’t weaken until you’re ready to remove it with Babe’s Tape-In Bond Remover.
Hand Tied Weft is the latest (and maybe greatest?) of Babe’s application methods for extensions. It adds the perfect amount of length, fullness, and thickness, all while blending seamlessly throughout your client’s hair. They require no remover, and they don’t leave behind any residue during the removal process. This is a one-of-a-kind method, sewing each weft onto a track of silicone beads. This unique approach ensures the integrity of your client’s hair. Its customizable design creates a naturally flawless look with incredible flexibility. Learn more about Hand Tied Wefts.
Every strand of your client’s hair will be enhanced with the 360 degree movement of I-Tip Extensions. The hair can be worn up or down. The beads are easy to hide, especially since they come in a variety of colors. For the installation of these extensions, microbeads are clamped to securely hold each hair extension strand in place. This means hair can be long and full without the worry of slippage. This method has absolutely no chemicals, no glue, and no heat.
Get the best of the I-Tip and Tape-In methods in one double-duty extension! Flat-Tip extensions lay flat and smooth, just like Tape-Ins, but they install with the adhesive-free beads and the 360 degree movement of I-Tips. The natural look and comfortable feel works perfectly for both previous and new clients alike! This installation method uses absolutely no chemicals, glue, or heat.
Stylists have been using the Fusion method longer than any other. The natural feel of Fusion is appealing to any client. This technique involves connecting extensions to hair with keratin bonds. Each extension strand comes pre-tipped, with the keratin bond ready to go. Each strand is individually attached for 360 degree movement to provide the ultimate styling potential.
In collaboration with Babe, we have 3 classes coming in 2020: Mastery Tour, Hand Tied Weft Extensions, and Extending Your Profits. (Why is education important?)
- Babe Mastery Tour: Increase opportunities to help your existing clients by offering them thinning hair, volumizing, and age-related solutions! This course provides one-on-one professional attention from an experienced educator, a comprehensive Master Kit, and the confidence and skills you need for a flourishing hair extension practice in your salon.
- Hand Tied Weft Extensions: This is the time to learn the best approach for applying seamless weft extensions while focusing on preserving the integrity of your clients’ hair!
- Extending Your Profits: Learn the business & marketing for all hair extensions, transform your income, master the 8 secrets for success & new service dollars, and much more! Plus, Babe offers a 100% tuition guarantee, as well as $10,000 in new service income!
Best solutions for adding fullness & volume:
- 1-2 packs of Tape-In Extensions spread evenly throughout the hair
- 1-2 packs of Beaded or Fusion Extensions spread throughout the hair
- 1 pack of Hand Tied Weft Extensions applied as needed
Best options for adding fullness & length:
- Use any Babe method to create a full head transformation (Tape-In, Beaded, Fusion, or Hand Tied Wefts)
- Create a customized full head application using a combination of 2 different methods
Best options for adding length to short hairstyles:
- 2-3 packs of Tape-In Extensions for adding minimal length in desired areas (front, back, or sides)
- 3-4 packs of Beaded or Fusion Extensions to change a short hairstyle and add length to sides
- 1-2 packs of Hand Tied Wefts to add some length to desired areas
Best solutions for dealing with thinning hair or extreme hair loss:
- Fusion strands can be customized for specific client needs (generally using only ½ pack Fusion)
- Micro bonding is a technique using ¼ bonds or smaller
- Client maintenance is every 4-6 weeks for fills
Best creative color solutions:
- Use Babe’s Funky Variety Hair pack, or any of their bright colors to add a pop of color
- Use one of the ombré shades for color without commitment
- Create your own balayage or ombré effect, using 2-3 colors of your choice
- Use our lightest blonde shade, and custom color using any vivid hair color products
By extending your services with Babe Hair Extensions, you open up endless possibilities to increase your profits. Whether you’re looking for products or education, we’re able to find the right fit for you and your clientele.
To browse and learn more about our large selection of Babe Hair Extensions, tools, and classes, create an account online or connect with a NSR beauty industry expert by calling or texting us at 1-800-622-0003. We’re here to help!