It’s important to know the science behind your tools. That way you can make the right decision next time you need to purchase a new styling tool. Aria Beauty’s Infrared Technology produces a gentle heat that warms from the inside out. It works with the ceramic plates to create negative ions to bring the oils in the hair to the surface.
What’s the Process?
Once the tool heats up, it produces negative ions that cling to and remove dirt particles in the hair. The moisture in the air enters the hair and gets sealed by the oil that has been drawn to the surface. That way the moisture is locked in and is able to reduce frizz and static. The excess moisture will turn to steam, which is a good thing! That means the tool is working correctly.
Why is This Important?
- Non-damaging heat is applied to the hair, leaving it healthy and strong
- While styling, you only need to go over each section once
- When infrared heat is applied, the oil resting on the surface of the hair locks in moisture and creates humidity resistance
- Simple to use and suitable for all hair textures
- Beneficial when used with keratin or straightening treatments
- Suitable for processed or chemically treated hair
Give Your Clients Beautiful Salon Products (and Results!) They’ll Love
If you’re ready to offer your clients the salon tool and style they’ll be raving about, check out our selection of cosmetology supplies at National Salon Resources.
Create Your Account online to connect with our large selection of beauty supplies. To speak with someone on the phone, call or text us at 1-800-622-0003.
Shop the Latest Professional Styling Tools: