JLO created a lot of hype on the internet while at Versace’s spring show in Milan. Her flowy and ultra-glamerous locks were designed by Color Wow Creative Director and Celeb Stylist, Chris Appleton, who used both the Dream Coat Anti-Humidity Treatment and Cult Favorite Firm + Flexible Hairspray to help her hair flow in motion during the memorable event.
So you probably weren’t in Milan to see the show, but you CAN recreate JLO’s hairstyle! Here’s the secret to how Appleton achieved this look:
- Saturate hair with Dream Coat Anti-Humidity Hair Treatment and blow dry with tension. This pre-blow dry treatment transforms texture, adds major gloss, keeps style glassy, sleek and frizz-free.
- Brush hair back into a ponytail and secure with a hooked elastic or hair tie. Apply Root Cover Up to any sparse areas to create an even, defined hairline.
- Add clip in extensions around pony to create a fall of hair. (Note: Treat extensions with Dream Coat before applying for silky, sleek hair quality that matches natural hair.)
- Curl ends of extensions with a large curling iron. Spray Cult Favorite Firm + Flexible Hairspray throughout hair and brush through to give curls long-lasting hold.
- Finish with new EXTRA Mist-ical Shine Spray for red carpet Shine.
Want to give your clients this Red Carpet look?